Swap block received list

doodlebug

i'm starting this thread to let you guys know i have recieved your squishy....

i will edit to add to list. no need to comment.

Cindy T (ks)

Karen B (aust) thanks for the added extra!!!

Bobbi B (oh)

Gail D (ca)

shana (AK) (someone forgot the SASE :P )

denise (oh)

anita m. (nc)

roxanne (NE)

sherri (NC)

diane B (MN)

jen W (CO) 2 sets!

rita k (OH) 2 sets also

lyn c (aust) thanks for the gifty!

janice d (MO)

bonnie b (NY) two sets

linnea (OH)

kristina (NV) two sets

dory (CA)

shannon, me (GA) two sets :P

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by doodlebug

i'm starting this thread to let you guys know i have recieved your squishy....

shana (AK) (someone forgot the SASE :P )

OK what does that mean? Was I supposed to send you 11 stamped envelopes included with the 11 blocks???

Sorry...I must have misunderstood. Please let me know what I need to send now that you have my blocks...

OK you silly ... I will send you a flat manilla envelope with a SASE that is large enough to hold 11 blocks and I stuck EIGHT postage stamps to cover that. Probably overkill ... I am pretty sure that 8 stamps is enough postage.

Sorry. Normally I don't partake in block exchanges so this is why I am so ignorant. :) Now I know! Please accept my apologies. I feel so dumb.

Sending you a SASE you SASSY PEACH!! :P

I went back and did a search, and re-read everything and couldn't find it ... perhaps I missed reading it some place else, but I don't see nuthin' bout including a SASE in the instructions but it is probably "assumed" that everyone who does these block swaps would already know that they are supposed to include the SASE. Well, it didn't occur to me that I was supposed to do this... I just didn't know about including the SASE.... :( I've not participated in these block swaps before, so that's why I didn't know about including the SASE. I am sure it is just common sense to include a SASE and because I don't have any (common sense that is) so that's why I didn't put a SASE in with my blocks. Well, I know better now. Again, sorry, Shannon. Lesson learned on my part... Doh!

My SASE filled with stamps is in today's mail to you.

Shana,

It was in the 2nd page of the download of the pattern on the original posting.

You are amoung friends.... I have been known to read something and not retain it.

I call it "Sometimers" Sometimes I remember and Sometimes I do not. It is the do not times that get me in trouble..:P:P:P Especially with DH. I just tell him it is a sign of intelligence. :P:P He never bought that when I would forget to get his cigs when he smoked. I am soooooo glad he quit smoking.:P:P

Have a great day.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by quiltmonkey

I went back and did a search, and re-read everything and couldn't find it ... perhaps I missed reading it some place else, but I don't see nuthin' bout including a SASE in the instructions but it is probably "assumed" that everyone who does these block swaps would already know that they are supposed to include the SASE. Well, it didn't occur to me that I was supposed to do this... I just didn't know about including the SASE.... :( I've not participated in these block swaps before, so that's why I didn't know about including the SASE. I am sure it is just common sense to include a SASE and because I don't have any (common sense that is) so that's why I didn't put a SASE in with my blocks. Well, I know better now. Again, sorry, Shannon. Lesson learned on my part... Doh!

My SASE filled with stamps is in today's mail to you.

Shana my friend. I just wonder if you could use the term SASE any more times than you already did! You crack me up! :P:D:P:P

Archived