QZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone

I've had my Quiltazoid for my Lenni for a few weeks now and am totally in love!

I just looked at Linzi's blog and she's done some fabulous celtic designs on a quilt.

I'm also sending a message to Heidi K - a dedicated (sub?) forum in Gadgets etc would make it so much quicker to find things!

Judy

I just sent a request to Heidi as well. Somtimes there is stregnth in numbers and it would be so so helpful if we could have our own spot so we wouldnt have to go back through all the old posts looking for an answer.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that she will get it done for us!!!! ;)

Joy, most of us do not use the QZ everyday on a quilt...but use it for special embellishment.

Heidi, Cindy, Terri, Abigail, myself and others have posted pictures of our quilts...you just won't see them everyday.

If you search for QZ quilt you should find many quilts that we have shown.

We are trying to get our own subcategory so that searching for posts would be easier. :)

Here is one of the latest quilts by Terri. http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=20827

Joy,

Most of the quilts done with the Quiltazoid are not cookie cutter type quilts where you can tell that it was made using the Quiltazoid. I use my Quiltazoid in many of the quilts I do but I don't use it exclusively on a quilt with nothing added. I will use it to add cross hatching, circles, designs that I embellish and so on. There have been many, many quilts posted using the Quiltazoid. Having our own section of the forum would make it a lot easier to find the quilts done with them.

Originally posted by Joy

Im sorry

but for all the owners out their I don't see many quilt photo

to view all we want is more to look at that's all

Well, the QZ is still quite new compared to the Circle Lord so there aren't as many quilts out there to be displayed.

Personally, I only quilt for myself and an occasional customer so I don't do a lot of quilts. I've used my QZ on only one actual quilt so far. I have plans though. LOL

It would be wonderful to have our own subcategory for QZ. I finally received my QZ from Canada Customs, sheeesh, they kept one of the boxes for over a week before they forwarded it. Anyway, finally I have all three boxes and I'm anxious to get at it too........but life does get in the way and I'm at the office today! Darn it!!!! Anyway, I sure hope to get onto it this weekend. In the meantime, I'll study my manual and watch the DVD! Gosh there are so many of us "new" QZ owners. Woohoo! :) I'll send a note to Heidi as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived