Anybody use the QZ wavy lines template yet??

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will do that. I have been really putting my customer quilts off. I need to get this quilt done so I can catch up. My waiting list just keeps getting longer and longer. Hopefully I'll get a customer quilt that will be perfect for it. Most of the quilts on my list are custom work at this point and anything to speed that up and give me a great design will be wonderful!

Kristina, I was eyeing that wavy template as well. I think it would be lots of fun! I have so much to learn about the QZ, I'm going to watch you girls for a while! We DO need a thread dedicated to QZ for quick references, ask/answer questions, and inspiration. Wish I lived near you gals to see how you use it in person, I'm more of a visual person, but I'll get it figured out. Hopefully this weekend I can devote to QZ and experimenting. :)

Ladies, keep posting ideas! Include pictures! Some of us are soaking up all the info we can get :) Surely one of you could do a book. Even better....why don't you guys all go to Heidi's house and collaborate? Then you could write a joint book with lots of pictures!!!!!!!:P:P:P

Some of us need more help than others. They could be marketed right alongside the quiltazoid!!!!

ok, ok, change of plans! Kristina still has "littles" at home so she can't travel to Heidi's house in time to help us.:( How about everybody go to Kristina's and the "littles" house?:D I'm serious about the book. You ladies could each contribute so many pages of designs and instructions and then take it to one of those binding places. You could have like 25 of them bound at a time and take orders for them. Just like a church cookbook :) Maybe if everyone BEGS enough you may consider it??

Hey I know that I am of the competition (CL) but why don't you QZ users set up a blog devoted for QZ quilts, templates etc...get one of the original testers (Heidi, Kristina and who ever else there was) to set it up...the blogs are usually free and this way when someone has a good idea with pic for show they could send it to the blog creator to post it. This way you will have a web book of sorts.

Ok enough said, because Mary Beth is about to throw her used kleenex at me for giving you guys any suggestions to organize your QZ creativity :o

That is a thought. Thanks Joann. :)

Adam has provided a gallery page for us on the Quiltazoid website...but maybe we can do something.

I already have one blog...so maybe starting another isn't a bad idea! I could moderate it! :)

Hey, if MB throws a snot rag at you...just remember that those of us at Quiltazoid would love to have you join us!!! :D

Hey...first....all my snot rags go into the trash....unless I tuck them into the waist band of my PJs...but I try not to do that ;)

Second....we are all quilters and in it for the inspiration....there is no line drawn in the dirt. Just quilters trying to challenge/inspire quilters :)

Glad to know that no snot rags will be sent in the mail. :P

I agree MB that inspiration is drawn from all that we see and share. I didn't mean to cause a wave here. I was just thinking that Joann could get a QZ too and add to our fun!

By the way, I have drawn some ideas from what I have seen on the CL challenge. That was a good idea MB! :)

I can go as far as Iowa this summer, the western side, about half way between Omaha, and Sioux City... won't have anywhere for others to stay, as we will be in the motel ourselves. Will also be in Wisconsin and Ohio, which seems to be about the center point for most of us.. Lordy would that be fun.!

Himself and I both hope we feel better tomorrow and can play more.. Himself found out what happens when someone leans on the roller the QZ sets on. It has proven very easy so far if I can get him to stick to the book and forget what he "knows" lol, he is something else... !!!!

Onward to tomorrow.

Ritar

Archived