Sign in to follow this  
zeke

Industrial Juki for sale.....PRICE CUT IN HALF.

Hi kids,

Here I am again. We're selling a 1978 DDL 227 Industrial Juki sewing machine with a 10.5" throat. Sorry, but we have misplaced the manual many years ago. The machine and table look like the day it was purchased. This would be the perfect machine for someone looking to get into making clothes or just piecing a quilt top together. The machine is built into the table and has a dual thread holder and a large light to see your work. It also has a bobbin winder attached to the machine with many bobbins. It is for medium weight sewing and has a knee kicker and foot pedal. We're asking $1000.00 or best offer for our machine and we can be reached at ztrbrg@yahoo.com or 916-689-4992. Buyer is responsible for transportation and/or shipping costs. We're located in Stoneyford, Calif. Lets get sewing...........zeke.............

post--13461906888094_thumb.jpg

C9A05C30E468F98BDBF3AA2DFD951ECF.png

by the hour.........................

APQS Ultimate I/Compuquilter

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Zeke, move your pictures into Paint program.. or click on them and select Öpen With" then select Paint. They are usually built into computers.. there click on Ïmage" then on "Resize and Skew", you can use the first two boxes, both have 100 in them, to reduce the picture size.. try various sizes from 60% to 30%, depending on the pixels your camera is using.. if it's not the size you want, go to Edit and click on Undo.. go back to pict and try a diff. size.

also the extra posts whic didn't bring up the pic t. you can go into ëdit" in the top right corner of your posts, one at a time, and scroll down a bit and you will find a block to check for Delete This Message, then Edit Post. They disappear.

RitaR

Funny, I was just looking on ebay this week for an industrial machine. This one is too much for my pocket however. :)

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Like the ad says, "$1000 or best offer." Maybe you need to give us a best offer price and see what happens. zeke.............

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Oh my god. The seller of this machine just cut the price in half at $500.00 This is her final offer and she is firm with this price. So, come and get it. This machine looks and runs like new. zeke.......................ztrbrg@yahoo.com....916-689-4992

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Yes, I wish you were as well. It is a wonderful machine and looks just like new. zeke..........

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Don't think that it would be cheap. It's an industrial machine and that means it's not exactly light in weight. The table is industrial as well and heavy too. I would most likely say that it will cost just as much or more to send it to you. By the hour, zeke....................

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Yes, so would I. It's a very nice machine. I might have to go buy it anyways. It's just so clean and in such wonderful shape. zeke............

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Looks just like my machine. I love this industrial machine. It will sew ANYTHING. My name isi Bindall which went out of business years ago but I'm sure it is the same machine with a different name. Kinda like a chevy and gmc.

It is a workhorse indeed.

Grammie

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com