Grammie Tammie's Studio

Grammie

My Quilting Studio. Not finished but a great work space. Still lots of new lighting and ceiling fans to put up when the DH comes home. Still working on the Three bedrooms and too messy to share. lol

I really enjoy being in my space. No one goes upstairs so it's kinda like getting up and going to work.

Will be putting a Kitchentte when we get time so I don't have to go downstairs 10 millions times a day for my Coffee...:cool:

post--1346190383418_thumb.jpg

It's HUGE!!! I love it, and I know what you mean about getting away from everything!!

You get more accomplished. Well............if I'd stay off this darn Forum I would!!!:P:P

My studio is attached to my house, but not IN my house. I still go in to get coffee and check on my 93 year-old Mom, and make us lunch. Otherwise, you know where you can find me!!!;);)

Grammy, I'm so happy for you.. can just feel how you enjoy it. Looks like you have all the main ingredients.. including bolts or parts of bolts of fabric... gee I see a couple there I could ....

Just enjoy the heck out of it..

RitaR

Hey GT

I love your studio and it looks like you have lots of open space to keep you from feeling confined. I hope to be in my new studio shortly and like you even if it isnt finished I will be happy to just have my own space away from everything else. It is beautiful and I too first noticed the GT on the wall. Makes me think I will have to put something up to claim my space!!

It's wondeful!

Mine looked like that (nice and clean) about 18 months ago. Now I have it filled to the top so are adding another 14 foot square room just for the fabric, a bathroom, another door to the outside, and sink for making coffee and frig!

Fabulous Tammie !! :P

You’ve worked hard to get to this point and now you have a studio to express all of your talent and creativity. I’m so happy for you, dear friend . . . it’s beautiful and spacious. Can’t wait to visit this summer.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne Moreno, Designer, Digitizing Instructor

Patterns and Designs Studio

www.Patterns and Designs.com (in construction)

digisuz@charter.net

Thanks my quilting friends. The space in the pics is approx a 1000 sq. feet but I havent' finished the Three larger rooms that are there as well and Nice size bathroom is upstairs also. One room will have three queen beds, a sitting area and tv as well as other things. It is a large room. One room is my office and the other is a cutting and pressing and where I do my binding and wall to wall storage that isn't complete. All together it will be around 2000 to 2200 square feet. I'll show you when the rooms are done. I don't have company too often for longterm anyway. Only a few weeks of the year so I can set up temp beds in my rooms if need be for a crowd or couples. Quilters really don't mind sharing a room. We can talk after the lights are out.... lolol

I'll keep you posted. I'm sure you see the light bulbs hanging. I have the fans and lighting but my DH hasn't been home long enough to get them up. That's going to make a big difference. I have lots of stenciling to do but I just haven't made the time and I'm waiting on warmer weather....

Hugs to you all,

Grammie Tammie

post--13461903836791_thumb.jpg

Archived