COUNTDOWN to MQX!!! - Headcount 1-2-3...

I am getting so excited with only 7 more sleeps to go!

I searched the forum for all the MQX posts to try and make a list of everyone going to MQX 2010. I thought it might be easier if we build one list here so we can find each other.

What Hotel are you staying at?

What dates will you be there?

Are you planning any local trips or looking for others to join? Post the day here and maybe others will be free to join you.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Matt,

I will be flying in late Monday and leaving Sunday I have classes on Tuesday through Friday. Am staying at the Biltmore. I tried booking at both the Westin and the Hilton but the rates were nuts close to $300.00 (I think it was because I booked last minute). Hopefully I am not too far. After all, I am young and more than capable of walking after all.:D

Lisa:)

I will be arriving in Providence via Boston on the 11th..... my classes start on Monday and go through Friday. I'm not sure if I am heading up to Boston on Saturday or Sunday. It depends on if my daughter comes to visit me in RI.

I'm open for suggestions on something to do on Saturday.

Connie (gator), Michelle (michelleslongarm), Bev (bevdar), and I will be arriving by train late Monday evening, staying in the Westin through Sat. night.

I'll be so tied up in classes -- and the Ice Cream Social -- that I'm not expecting to do any local trips. I'll be lucky if I can make it thru my classes. But I wanted to take full advantage of this trip. It's not something I'll be able to do regularly.

I hope y'all will recognize me. My avatar was taken about 10 years ago, when I dressed up for work and actually wore makeup. I almost never wear makeup now, and I certainly don't do much dressing up. I'm a jeans and tennis shoes type of person now. Comfort is my middle name now.

Hi All,

My time is taken up with a grandson so I'm not sure if I'll get to do any classes but live fifteen minutes from site and so I can get there as time allows. Let me know if we're planning on meeting. I would love to put faces to names although many of you have your pictures up. I'm going to have to pick up a blue ribbon so you'll know I'm one of the gang.

PS my tip to APQS was tip of the week....

Hi,

I'll be there from Tuesday through Saturday and I'm staying at the Westin. I signed up for lots of classes.

Tues: Classes 1:00-3:00 with DeLoa and 4:00-6:00 with Sue P. and 7:00-9:00-Ice Cream Social

Wed: Classes 8:00-10:00 with Sue P., 2:00-4:00 with Linda Mae Diny, Sneak peak of show

Thurs: Classes 8:00-10:00 with Dawn, 11:00-1:00 Renee H, 2:00-4:00 Linda McC., FREE in evening

* I'd love to meet a group for dinner on Thursday evening, as it's my only night free.

Fri: 8:00-10:00 with Debbi T, show, 2:00-4:00 with Sue P, evening-Banquet

Sat: 8:00-10:00 Dawn C, 11:00-1:00 Sue P, Flight home

I am getting excited...let the count down begin!

Sandy

Georgene, gave our info. I'm taking lots of classes and plan on vendor shopping until I drop. I think a lot of us will be in the maintenance class bright and early Tuesday (13). If we decide on a get together, that will be a good place to start. I can't wait to meet everyone!!!!:cool:

I still hope to be going. I go back to my orthopedist this week and hope to get an OK from him for the trip. I am signed up for a bunch of classes - probably won't get as much out of them as I would with two fully functioning arms LOL. I will be there I believe Monday through Saturday, staying at the Westin if all goes well.

Archived