Guilded Majestic Blooms - Finally!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Heidi, that is so amazingly gorgeous that I hardly know what to say! All of your little details are so perfect! I took a good look at all of your pebbling too...........wow, can't imagine your patience and stamina in stitching all of those, but they add the perfect accent to your other quilting. And your feathers are "to die for"! Maybe you should be offering some classes for those of us that could use some help........ ;) Sign me up! :D

Thanks everybody. I got a teachers ribbon for this quilt tonight from Deloa and that meant the world to me! Ireana also came with me to see it in person and she absolutely loves it so that's all I need! My hunter star quilt got 2nd place so I'm on cloud nine. All of you asking about MQS...yes both quilts are entered there too! We are just getting ready to crash. We've been going all day and having a great time! Thanks for all the wonderful comments! You made my day!!! Shana is so right all the quilts are beautiful and there are some really beautiful quilts that did not get ribbons but trust me they should hang there heads very high!!!! I'm humbled to have gotten a ribbon.

Archived