MQS 2010

Mary Beth

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, you guys that are lucky enough to be going to MQS...if you see people walking around wearing Carla Barrett's chicken on their chests with sayings like "Artistic Quilter" or "Ask me about my Quilting," you have to know that my husband screen-printed those shirts. He also made some aprons, some with chickens, some with just a great longarm machine embroidered on them and zippered hoodies.

I tried to talk him into my going and taking the stuff directly to Carla, but he seems to think that my retiring is it. Go figure!!;):D:P

Originally posted by DoryJM

Okay, you guys that are lucky enough to be going to MQS...if you see people walking around wearing Carla Barrett's chicken on their chests with sayings like "Artistic Quilter" or "Ask me about my Quilting," you have to know that my husband screen-printed those shirts. He also made some aprons, some with chickens, some with just a great longarm machine embroidered on them and zippered hoodies.

I tried to talk him into my going and taking the stuff directly to Carla, but he seems to think that my retiring is it. Go figure!!;):D:P

Man, he sure is a spoils sport.....well being the independent woman you are...I'd just show him and leave when he was asleep.;) Although sneeking back in 7 days later might cause a bit of a mess.:cool::D:cool:

Originally posted by TracyeQ

Yep we'll have the "no handles" van... don't tell Sheri, but there are buttons in the door frame (and driver's overhead console) that make them open automatically too..;) this year lets give her adult beverages THEN try and make her find the buttons....:P

I'm thinking this time I just might have the DH disable the back door buttons and they can only get out if I want'em to!! :P Oh, No..wait...that means I'll have to be in there with them too!! NEVER MIND!:P:P:P

Barb! Shame on you girl! LOL!;) Now I have those arnery girls ganging up on me wanting me locked up inside a mini van. What is to come of these sweet quilting friends of mine? LOL!!!

Tammie.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you'll protect me!

Hey, I have a better idea....Let's get "adult drinks" for Mary Beth...who doesn't hardly ever...or NEVER drinks...and see what SHE does locked in a mini van with no handles. LOL!

LUV YA MB!!! :P:P:P:P:P

Originally posted by SheriB

Hey, I have a better idea....Let's get "adult drinks" for Mary Beth...who doesn't hardly ever...or NEVER drinks...and see what SHE does locked in a mini van with no handles. LOL!

LUV YA MB!!! :P:P:P:P:P

Don't even think about it!!!

Originally posted by SheriB

Barb! Shame on you girl! LOL!;) Now I have those arnery girls ganging up on me wanting me locked up inside a mini van. What is to come of these sweet quilting friends of mine? LOL!!!

The really sad part of the van story is that THERE ARE HANDLES AND Buttons on all the doors! Some people just can't fight their way out of a box! :P:P If you bribe me with pastries, I might show you where they are! ... And your "friends" got too much fun out of you to let you out!! Can't wait to see you all again. It's been too long.

Originally posted by TracyeQ

Originally posted by ramona-quilter

Tracye - love that avatar.

Thank you! I thought it turned out good. I don't usually photograph well :P.

Yes, I wanted to say...I love your avatar too....just so sweet.

Archived