Compuquilter for SALE-The UI is sold

Good day to all,

This is a 2001 APQS Ultimate I with a Compuquilter ready to be installed. The machine has a lower thread cutter and needle position and single stitch. That is what is needed for this machine to be computerized minus the lower thread cutter. The machine comes with a new 14' table. The Computer system comes with all the designs that the system comes with when bought new. This is a wonderful system and has allowed me the to do some pretty neat quilting. Your imagination is your only limit for this system. The system comes with the latest upgrade that S & D Stitches offeres. We are asking (APQS Ultimate I & Compuquilter System) $21,000 or best offer for our Computerized Quilting System. This is a great way to start a computerized venture without spending your childs college funds. Transportation and shipping are the responsiblity of the buyer. Installation/training is negotiable per the seller. Our contact information is apqsqm@yahoo.com. We are located in the Sacramento, Ca. area. Both the Ultimate I & Compuquilter can be sold separately or together. The Compuquilter alone is $12,500 and will include installation/training within a 250 miles from Sacramento, Ca. Outside the 250 mile area will be decided between the two parties. apqsqm.

I've decided to reduce the selling price from $21,000 to $18,000. This is a wonderful deal for anyone looking to get into computerized quilting. apqsqm.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm bringing this back to the top. I know that you'd heard this before, but this is a great deal for the first time quilter who wants to get into computerized quilting too. Give it another look and e-mail me at apqsqm@yahoo.com. Thanks again, apqsqm.........

Hi all, I'm bringing this back to the top. I know that you'd heard this before, but this is a great deal for the first time quilter who wants to get into computerized quilting too. Give it another look and e-mail me at apqsqm@yahoo.com. Thanks again, apqsqm.........

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

Just thought that you would like to know, the Ultimate I has sold. It found a new home in Placerville, Ca. The good news is that the Compuquilter is still available for those of you who want a computerized system. I'll even throw in a bunch of programs with the deal. E-mail soon before it goes bye-bye. This is a great deal, where are you going to find installation and train for that price. That alone can cost upwards to $3000 and your getting programs also. Take care, apqsqm...............apqsqm@yahoo.com

Hi Mom,

I'm asking $12,500 for the system. I will install and train you as well. Mom, your close enough that I could do this without charging you extra for mileage. You could buy one of the more inexpensive systems out there, but then you would have to find someone to install/train you. That's not cheap either. Think it over and let me know. apqsqm.......apqs, experience the best.......................

• 5 months later...

Archived