guess what i did this morning???

OMG that is nearly undaunting.. I'm sorting 3 large kitchen bags of fabric into quilting or non quilting, then into large pieces, small pieces and strips that are 5"long and over. then I've been sorting fabrics stuffed in a gallon zip lock.. into strips and scraps for a mile-a-minute quilt, a challenge from the guild.

About to go wonkies as I see everything as a strip or a chunk.. even a cuppa, house coat, flooring, just wonkies.

I guess that's why I don't do 2 or 3 or several quilts at one time.

I think everyone is going to have fun with their blocks. and good luck to you to get them sorted, packaged and mailed.

RitaR

That is quite the pile, babydoll!!! How sweet of you to handle it all for us; while we all play at MQS!!! You must join us soon!!

Or I'm making a side trip to Atlanta! I used to drive down there all the time. I had a girlfriend living in Jonesboro, just south of Atlanta. Of course I was young then and could drive it in one shot. Stop for gas and potty and, as Darrell Waltrip says, "boogedy, boogedy, boogedy" all the way down!!:P:P:P

WOW, that is some stack of blocks, can't wait to receive my squishy and start something new;);), maybe I should finish a few ufos first:P:P

Shannon thank you so much for organising this swap, I think everyone involved enjoys the thrill of making and then receiving blocks from our forum friends around the country and world:)

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........!!!! Looking at that mile high pile .... It makes me want to grab the bottle of maple syrup and have me a big stack of quilt blocks for breakfast! yummy! :)

Joking aside, I just wanna say THANK YOU SHANNON for the very fun quilt block swap. I can't wait to get my squishy from Georgia!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, you are such a peach!

Originally posted by Bobbi47

are they in the mail yet? are they in the mail yet? are they in the mail yet? are they in the mail yet? are they in the mail yet?

Huh? Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

*****CAUTION*****

SQUISHIES ON THE RUN!

yup, i went this morning.....most are to arrive around May 12th....

OK I guess you are excited Bobbi, what a hoot this has been, can't wait to receive my surprise:o:o

Now off to find some jewel tone batiks, do we really need an excuse to buy more fabric;);)

I can now just blame Shannon (no not really):)

You girls are the bestest

Archived