guess what i did this morning???

Shannon and All,

My blocks arrived in the mail yesterday. What a treat. I just wanted to thank Shannon for reminding me how much I love to piece. I was so intrigued by the idea of a "Block Swap" on the forum that I was moved to participate. I am so glad that I did the blocks are all beautiful.

I have been lurking on the forum for the past year and a half. The fourm was a great source of information and one of the best ways to evaluate which machine to buy. I have had "Maxine" my Millennium for a little over a year now. We have bonded and are beginning to work on coustomer quilts with confidence. All of your posts on the forum are all most always informative and relevant.

Shannon, it is obvious you are a very giving person. Please know that all you do and contribute to the longarm community is appreciated.

Sheri

Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, if I keep saying it I might not be disappointed everytime the postie delivers my mail and my squishy is not there.:P:P:(:( really its only a quick flight over the water:o

Next week, next week, next week ;);)

Thanks again Shannon, can't wait for the next one....

(I really am very patient)

Got my squishy yesterday, but to lazy to run to the post to get it, well honestly I wasn't feeling well...I have to have root canal and was fighting a major headache yesterday....ANYWAY....all the lovelys are here and now I need to get busy to make a top... best get with it.

Originally posted by dnice

Oh yes, DH is working the weekend and the Squishy is on the floor with the sashing. Can not what to start to put this together. Love the colors in the blocks ! Thanks to all. And to Bobbie for confirming the choices. :P:P

ummm...you are slacking in your obligation to post pictures of your layout tease...:)

Shannon, mine arrived while I was at MQS so now doing the touchy feely thing of all the beautiful blocks! Thanks for hosting this block swap. Still don't have a layout, but will get it figured out. Maybe you should give us deadlines for posting completed tops with them! Okay, okay, I feel the pain of the eggs being tossed at me now!:P J/K

Archived