keeps on stitching -Update

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Tracey

Sorry to hear that. I'm just waiting for new circuit boards in the mail as my Milli has been a problem to. It only runs @ 100 mph!. I got Linzi's yurt panel done OK but the quilt I started when I got home - A MONTH AGO -still isn't finished cos the machine only runs mega fast! Very frustrating..

How's the wee man?

Sorry Tracy...not much help here...either, as I would have headed for the gold screw as well, and then scratched my head...then emailed Amy/Christy.

No, Linda she doesn't have QuiltGlide....as her quilt machine is a Lenni....

HI Tracy,

It is very frustrating when this happens - it's happened to me ( I have a Millie), and I had to replace all the circuit boards to fix the problem. Just contact Amy, she's very helpful. I just did allover quilting whilst I was waiting for the replacements, as it didn't matter if the machine didn't stop - I just sewed across the quilt and switched the machine off at the edge. But I couldn't do any custom work which was frustrating at the time.But once the boards were replaced, I was able to quilt without any problems.

Hope you get back to normal soon,

Shelley

My first question is; Do you have the quilt glide on your machine? If so, check that it is turned completely off. I had the same experience a week ago and my friend, Tracye Q, diagnosed it for me. I thought I was going to unscrew the #8 (gold) screw completely out of the machine!! Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tracy

Sorry to hear about your problems with your Lenni. I didnt realise you only had it since August. Hopefully new boards will fix it like it did for others. I can imagine your frustration though. I would be too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that yours is a one off. Mine started to keep going with the one stitch up and down, but I adjusted the little screw and it seems OK now, it seemed to do it after I had used it a while and warmed up.

Think of the time saved on the longarm rather than hand quilting !! Hopefully you wont have to wait long for the parts.

PS how is your quilt with the thousands of pieces going??

I am booked up with Linzi in July and looking forward to it, and meeting you too.

:)

Hi Tracy

Sorry to hear about your problems with your Lenni. I didnt realise you only had it since August. Hopefully new boards will fix it like it did for others. I can imagine your frustration though. I would be too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that yours is a one off. Mine started to keep going with the one stitch up and down, but I adjusted the little screw and it seems OK now, it seemed to do it after I had used it a while and warmed up.

Think of the time saved on the longarm rather than hand quilting !! Hopefully you wont have to wait long for the parts.

PS how is your quilt with the thousands of pieces going??

I am booked up with Linzi in July and looking forward to it, and meeting you too.

:)

WOW Tracy I did not realize that you had already replaced the boards three times. I hope 4th time is lucky. This is one sure way to put you off.

Like Janette my Lenni also takes extra stitches usually after I have used her for a while. I have also adjusted the gold screw, but it does not seem to be a permanent solution.

I am a little dissapointed at the moment, as I would have thought that with APQS bringing out new wheels for there other models, they would have included the Lenni in this. But hay ho maybe they will eventually.

Anyways Tracy, hope you can get back to quilting real soon.

WOW Tracy I did not realize that you had already replaced the boards three times. I hope 4th time is lucky. This is one sure way to put you off.

Like Janette my Lenni also takes extra stitches usually after I have used her for a while. I have also adjusted the gold screw, but it does not seem to be a permanent solution.

I am a little dissapointed at the moment, as I would have thought that with APQS bringing out new wheels for there other models, they would have included the Lenni in this. But hay ho maybe they will eventually.

Anyways Tracy, hope you can get back to quilting real soon.

OMG Tracey no wonder you are frustrated 4th boards ! Thank goodness for the 8 year warantee !

I expect you are missing your quilting fix then. Time spare though to build up a lot of tops in preparation to quilt ! I have ran out of tops to quilt and need to get piecing.

Kath - Hi, yes I was wondering if the wheels were available on the Lenni, (although I have to say I am happy with my current ones) Perhaps they will remember us Lenni owners soon. :)

OMG Tracey no wonder you are frustrated 4th boards ! Thank goodness for the 8 year warantee !

I expect you are missing your quilting fix then. Time spare though to build up a lot of tops in preparation to quilt ! I have ran out of tops to quilt and need to get piecing.

Kath - Hi, yes I was wondering if the wheels were available on the Lenni, (although I have to say I am happy with my current ones) Perhaps they will remember us Lenni owners soon. :)

Archived