Sister's Choice Block Swap Directions!

since i'm moving and it might be awile before i'm back online again- i'm going to go ahead and post the directions for the Sister's choice Block Swap....that way you'll have something to do while i'm 'gone' :)

have fun stitchn'....i'll be either packing or unpacking :P and enjoying getting squashies in the mail

link disabled

DEADLINE: August 31st, 2010

you'll send me all 12 this time! it's easier for me to swap them....i'm not as smart as i orginally thought.....*snicker*

Wow Shannon you have put so much effort into your instructions they are terrific:):)

NOW I just have to wait for the rest of my batiks to arrive in the post. I have the first two parcels, just waiting on the next three:o I couldn't decide which colours I liked the most so I ended up with 30 yards, all in half yard increments. Oh boy am I going to have problems cutting into them:P:P

I truly believe in that saying "she who dies with the most fabric wins" and as I don't drink or smoke I have to have at least one addiction yes I do yes I do yes I do:P:P

I'm in! :)

Bought my kona cotton black and batiks this afternoon (needed an excuse to visit my LQS, it's been a while).

I have a question though...where should I sign my blocks, in the seam allowance, or some place on the front of the blocks where it can be seen after pieced together with the other swappers?

Thanks-

Starting to sew them tonight.

Originally posted by mrsbishwit

I have a question though...where should I sign my blocks, in the seam allowance, or some place on the front of the blocks where it can be seen after pieced together with the other swappers?

sign them subtely on the front, so it shows after piecing.. make people have to get their glasses and really look hard to find it :) i signed mine with a magenta sharpie in the magenta batik...

So Black Sharpie on the Kona Cotton Black, got it!, ;):P:P:P

Originally posted by doodlebug

Originally posted by mrsbishwit

sign them subtely on the front, so it shows after piecing.. make people have to get their glasses and really look hard to find it :) i signed mine with a magenta sharpie in the magenta batik...

Hey Shannon-

What's the difference between one yard and two yards?

Usually a fence!:P

What do you get when you mix an elephant with a jaguar?

A car with a big trunk! :P

Why did Dracula flunk art class?

Because he could only draw blood! :P

Why should you not go in the shower with a Pokemon?

Because he will "Pikachu!" :P:P

Are these helping to put a smile back on your face? I hope so, I have lots more!

Sara,

Shannon's new address is on the instructions for the swap...if you look at the first post of this thread there is a link that will take you to the PDF file of the swap intructions, here new address is in the PDF file.

I just gave Shannon the heads up on her blog (or you can do it on this thread) and then make sure you follow the instructions for the swap and get her the blocks by her dead line. :)

Ok here's some more funnies for those in need of smiles ;););)

Where do cows go during holidays?

To BerMOOda! :P:P

What do you call a hippopotamus with chicken pox?

A hippo-spottymus! :P

What did the horse say when it fell?

I've fallen & I can't giddyup! :D:D

Why were the middle ages so dark?

Because there were so many knights! :P

What is the best way to catch a fish?

Have someone throw one to you! :P

What do bees wear to the beach?

Bee-kinis!

How do you make "one" disappear?

Add the letter "g" and it's gone!

What happen to the wooden car"

It wooden go!

What has 2 legs but can't walk?

A pair of pants!

What kind of nuts do you say Bless You to?

Cashews!

Why are fish so easy to weigh?

Because they have their own scales!! :P:P:P

Originally posted by doodlebug

Originally posted by michelleslongarm

Prewash or not??

*shrug* if'nyawanna....i'm not a prewasher.

joann- your too funny and i could use a smile -thx

YAY! i never prewash!

Denice-

Just checked the PDF and it is working for me. Talked with Doodlebug this morning, (woke her up-sorry about that) and the address on the directions is correct. She should have her computer up and running a little later this week.

Later-

Piecrust, aka Vickie

www.quarterinchseam.com

Denice-

Just checked the PDF and it is working for me. Talked with Doodlebug this morning, (woke her up-sorry about that) and the address on the directions is correct. She should have her computer up and running a little later this week.

Later-

Piecrust, aka Vickie

www.quarterinchseam.com

Archived