finally brave enough to join

danae

hello, just wanted to introduce myself after 2 years of coming to this forum for answers to my many questions. It's been very helpful as I learn about LA quilting. I've had my milli for a couple years now and am doing customer quilts as well as my own. I live in the Yukon just 2 hours from Skagway Alaska. Not alot of LA quilters up here so I travel as much as I can to learn. You all are very helpful with all your informative posts so I must say I've learned a great deal from all of you and for that i say THANKYOU

the computer stuff is tougher to learn!

hello, just wanted to introduce myself after 2 years of coming to this forum for answers to my many questions. It's been very helpful as I learn about LA quilting. I've had my milli for a couple years now and am doing customer quilts as well as my own. I live in the Yukon just 2 hours from Skagway Alaska. Not alot of LA quilters up here so I travel as much as I can to learn. You all are very helpful with all your informative posts so I must say I've learned a great deal from all of you and for that i say THANKYOU

the computer stuff is tougher to learn!

Hi Danae, Welcome to the crazy world of quilters, the fun loving, prayerful, usually happy, artful, nutty world of quilters.. Glad you have joined us. If you have been lurking for 2 years, I won't be going into all the stuff about the board and people here, you know it all by now.

Enjoy and please post some picts.. we love to see others eye candy...

RitaR

Hi Danae, Welcome to the crazy world of quilters, the fun loving, prayerful, usually happy, artful, nutty world of quilters.. Glad you have joined us. If you have been lurking for 2 years, I won't be going into all the stuff about the board and people here, you know it all by now.

Enjoy and please post some picts.. we love to see others eye candy...

RitaR

Welcome...to our little family....and talk about being in God's Country...you are literally in the middle of nowhere. Hubby years ago went fishing out in the wilderness not far from White Horse Pass...they flew in and flew out. Beautiful for sure.

Welcome...to our little family....and talk about being in God's Country...you are literally in the middle of nowhere. Hubby years ago went fishing out in the wilderness not far from White Horse Pass...they flew in and flew out. Beautiful for sure.

Hi, Danae, I have been close to your house before! We visited the Yukon when we cruised the inside passage of Alaska. You surely live in a beautiful wonderful place. We loved it. The only drawback was the skeeters we had to battle in order to pet the sled dogs. Why have you waited to join us for so long? You could have been teaching us good stuff. We are glad to have you here.

Hi, Danae, I have been close to your house before! We visited the Yukon when we cruised the inside passage of Alaska. You surely live in a beautiful wonderful place. We loved it. The only drawback was the skeeters we had to battle in order to pet the sled dogs. Why have you waited to join us for so long? You could have been teaching us good stuff. We are glad to have you here.

Danae, I know how you feel. I don't live in an isolated area, but there aren't any dealers around me, so this forum is very helpful to me, too. I called Amy with a problem and she was able to help me in a minute, so the customer support is awesome. Show us those pictures!! Welcome.

Danae, I know how you feel. I don't live in an isolated area, but there aren't any dealers around me, so this forum is very helpful to me, too. I called Amy with a problem and she was able to help me in a minute, so the customer support is awesome. Show us those pictures!! Welcome.

Archived