looking for Accuquilt Studio...Bought One!

Kristina, as far as I know, you can only buy the Studio model directly from AccuQuilt. I've no idea why, since you get the GO! anywhere.

They were just running a sale on it if you bought it in one of the combo packs (strip cutters) not sure if that sale is still on.

I doubt you'll find anyone willing to give their's up, I LOVE my Studio!

Kristina, as far as I know, you can only buy the Studio model directly from AccuQuilt. I've no idea why, since you get the GO! anywhere.

They were just running a sale on it if you bought it in one of the combo packs (strip cutters) not sure if that sale is still on.

I doubt you'll find anyone willing to give their's up, I LOVE my Studio!

Hi Kristina,

I bought the AccuCut/Quilt system a few months ago. I will not sell mine as it "ROCKS". I bought when they were having a 30% off sale. Make sure you check out the AccuCut site and the AccuQuilt site.... here's a tip...the AccuCut GrandeMark machine is the SAME as the AccuQuilt machine with a different name label on it. I had followed both sites for a few months before I bought....usually one site will have the dies on sale and the other the machine...so I bought my machine from AccuCut (sale and shipping offer) and my dies from AccuQuilt (sale and shipping offer, plus extra sale on already "sale" dies). Also, look at the dies on the AccuCut site...some are the same as the AccuQuilt site...but the AccuCut site usually has them on sale more often. There is a good sale on now for the studio dies on the AccuQuilt site....plus if sign up for their newsletter you get a code for another 10% off. I think I will be placing another die order soon!!!:D

Hi Kristina,

I bought the AccuCut/Quilt system a few months ago. I will not sell mine as it "ROCKS". I bought when they were having a 30% off sale. Make sure you check out the AccuCut site and the AccuQuilt site.... here's a tip...the AccuCut GrandeMark machine is the SAME as the AccuQuilt machine with a different name label on it. I had followed both sites for a few months before I bought....usually one site will have the dies on sale and the other the machine...so I bought my machine from AccuCut (sale and shipping offer) and my dies from AccuQuilt (sale and shipping offer, plus extra sale on already "sale" dies). Also, look at the dies on the AccuCut site...some are the same as the AccuQuilt site...but the AccuCut site usually has them on sale more often. There is a good sale on now for the studio dies on the AccuQuilt site....plus if sign up for their newsletter you get a code for another 10% off. I think I will be placing another die order soon!!!:D

Archived