"Community Wholecloth Project" Starring APQS Lenni

Hello~

Today was the first day of the Heart of Colorado Shop Hop.

Our (Nani and Myself) first year to be involved with this event!

Thought I would share with you our project/Demo for this event.

I sketched out our Shop Hop wall hanging on white fabric and wrote in which color goes where. (Think Paint by Numbers) Then loaded it onto the Shop Lenni.

Every customer that enters the shop, I'll ask to help me Quilt the Quilt! Even if they just do a little squiggle, it will be enough. Then they get to sign their name in the border.

Many are a bit hesitant at first but really get into it once they feel how easy it is to use the Lenni.

Today was the first of 3 days and we are already through @ 1/2 the quilt. Below is a picture of some of the ladies doing there part of the quilt.

This has turned out to be a great project and everyone is really enjoying being a part of this quilt!!!!

I will post pictures of the finished project after the shop hop!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Laura

Hello~

Today was the first day of the Heart of Colorado Shop Hop.

Our (Nani and Myself) first year to be involved with this event!

Thought I would share with you our project/Demo for this event.

I sketched out our Shop Hop wall hanging on white fabric and wrote in which color goes where. (Think Paint by Numbers) Then loaded it onto the Shop Lenni.

Every customer that enters the shop, I'll ask to help me Quilt the Quilt! Even if they just do a little squiggle, it will be enough. Then they get to sign their name in the border.

Many are a bit hesitant at first but really get into it once they feel how easy it is to use the Lenni.

Today was the first of 3 days and we are already through @ 1/2 the quilt. Below is a picture of some of the ladies doing there part of the quilt.

This has turned out to be a great project and everyone is really enjoying being a part of this quilt!!!!

I will post pictures of the finished project after the shop hop!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Laura

post--13461904316388_thumb.jpg

Everyone is really getting into this project!!!!

We are having so much fun!!!!

The plan is to donate the Finished quilt to a chosen organization to display or maybe even auction off if they choose to

help raise funds for their cause.

Some of the participants started out very hesitant to even touch the Lenni, but after seeing all the squiggles, back and forths, loop de loops , and signatures, they decided to pitch in.

Everyone gets to sign the border as they are part of this project. Everyone has walked away with a smile on there face and a new appreciation for the Longarm!!!!

Tomarrow is the last day of the Shop Hop, and we should be done with the quilting.

I will then fill in any empty areas, and apply the binding! (okay, Nani will do the binding;))

I'll post pictures when it's done.

Laura

Everyone is really getting into this project!!!!

We are having so much fun!!!!

The plan is to donate the Finished quilt to a chosen organization to display or maybe even auction off if they choose to

help raise funds for their cause.

Some of the participants started out very hesitant to even touch the Lenni, but after seeing all the squiggles, back and forths, loop de loops , and signatures, they decided to pitch in.

Everyone gets to sign the border as they are part of this project. Everyone has walked away with a smile on there face and a new appreciation for the Longarm!!!!

Tomarrow is the last day of the Shop Hop, and we should be done with the quilting.

I will then fill in any empty areas, and apply the binding! (okay, Nani will do the binding;))

I'll post pictures when it's done.

Laura

Archived