small wall hanging

This was a customer quilt that I just got done. The customer wanted it to be custom quilted and she wanted it to around in a circle. I had a really hard time deciding what to do in the dark area. I ended up doing what I had thought to do right from the start. That could have saved me a lot of frogging. Everything else I tried didn't work. I was pleased with how it came out and most importantly my customer was thrilled.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a customer quilt that I just got done. The customer wanted it to be custom quilted and she wanted it to around in a circle. I had a really hard time deciding what to do in the dark area. I ended up doing what I had thought to do right from the start. That could have saved me a lot of frogging. Everything else I tried didn't work. I was pleased with how it came out and most importantly my customer was thrilled.

post--13461904351237_thumb.jpg

looks wonderful Heidi, I know what you mean about a hard time deciding what to do on that quilt I had a similar one and I agonized over how to do it and eventually went with my original idea. I love how you did the feathers in the cream part they kind of look like sea shells. I am sure she was thrilled it is lovely!!

looks wonderful Heidi, I know what you mean about a hard time deciding what to do on that quilt I had a similar one and I agonized over how to do it and eventually went with my original idea. I love how you did the feathers in the cream part they kind of look like sea shells. I am sure she was thrilled it is lovely!!

Archived