NQR - Need prayers quick

Hi all, I haven't been on in a couple days. I went to PA for nephews wedding. I packed up the camper and was pulling out for home when I got the call that my Dad got through his bladder stone surgery fine, then came the horror. On his way back to his room his blood pressure crashed and his heart just stopped. It took the docs 15 minutes to restart his heart. Heis on ventilator assisted breathing. They sedated him but woke him this morning, he did not repond to the nurses, they re-sedated him. CAT scan was fine. They're going to wake him in the morning (a few hours) to see if there's a responce. They said that we should have answers then. I'm afraid that I'm going to be asked the question we all dread tomorrow, please pray for my dad, me and my sisters. Thank you ahead of time.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, I haven't been on in a couple days. I went to PA for nephews wedding. I packed up the camper and was pulling out for home when I got the call that my Dad got through his bladder stone surgery fine, then came the horror. On his way back to his room his blood pressure crashed and his heart just stopped. It took the docs 15 minutes to restart his heart. Heis on ventilator assisted breathing. They sedated him but woke him this morning, he did not repond to the nurses, they re-sedated him. CAT scan was fine. They're going to wake him in the morning (a few hours) to see if there's a responce. They said that we should have answers then. I'm afraid that I'm going to be asked the question we all dread tomorrow, please pray for my dad, me and my sisters. Thank you ahead of time.

Archived