Standard equipped LENNI plus:

-Hartley Base Expander

-Hartley Micro Drive Handles

-Zippered Leaders

-Extra packages of assorted needle sizes

-Extra Bobbins

-An extra Bobbin Case

-Extra Fuses

-Bonus: OFF THE EDGE RULERS (I will include four)

-Towa Tension gauge

To help get you quilting faster, I will include a $500 package of assorted Superior Threads and Myrna Fickens "Beginning Long Arm Quilting DVD."

I have the original shipping cartons for the machine head and the LENNI manual.

I am selling the LENNI for medical reasons. I have MS and long arm quilting is physically too much for me to handle. Only three quilts have been sewn on this LA. It was recently serviced and is in EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Call at 404-843-9204 or e-mail at leeann_abrams@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The recent snows in Atlanta have created havic with a roof leak in my sewing room. Hence, my sewing room has been relocated into the long arm room and the long arm room has been moved safely down two floors. Please bear with me for afew days while we get the Lenni reassembled. Thanks for all of the kind e-mails! Lee Ann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My LENNI is set up and ready to demonstrate what a great long arm she can be! Now is the time to start finishing your UFOs... give me a call and I will gladly show you what this machine is capable of creating with you! New e-mail:

leeann_abrams@yahoo.com or call me at 404-843-9204

Thanks- Lee Ann

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back to the top.

E-mail: leeann_abrams@yahoo.com or phone me at 404-843-9204.

Please note that we have been having frequent power failures in Atlanta along with the rain storms, I have not been hanging up on those of you who have been calling with regards to the Lenni- I am getting cut off by power outages. Please call back.Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee Ann, I'm sorry you need to sell your Lenni for health reasons. I know the Lenni's are one of the best machines on the market today and a long arm quilter will be very happy with this one. esp. with the deal you are offering on yours. Wishing you all the best.

Debbie

Hi Beth: My LENNI is listed at $7800. I will consider all offers! Through the history of the ad, the price of the LENNI has been lowered. I did not mean for it to be confusing for the reader. She is a sweet machine that has been rarely used. Only three quilts have been quilted on her. She has been continually maintenanced and was recently serviced. She is being sold with a super start up package. Lee Ann.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived