Relocating

Myrna Ficken

Well my ducks seem to be a lined up so......I am going to be moving to Spokane, Washington mid October. I am excited and I am a bit, well a lot nervous about it. Any suggestion or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I know the area has a large quilting community.

My email and cell phone listed below will remain the same.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myrna,

I'm so excited for you but sad for me that your moving so far away. Still, it's nice to know your only a phone call or email away! Good luck with your move and if you have any quilting stuff that you just can't fit into your moving van feel free to send it to me.....ha,ha. Best wishes!!!

Yes Myrna, You can now come and join in with all the Moxies!! We have great fun when we get together and people bring the best treats! I've not been to Spokane, but I'm up and down the I-5 corridor quite a bit. Hope to see you in our travels!

Myrna - I'm glad to know that when I visit family in Spokane, that you will be near by and may be able to get in a class with you while I'm there. It's definitely a drivable distance for you to come to a Moxie meeting. Are you going to be there in time for their big Quilt Show? If so, I'll see you there.

Archived