Equipment for sale

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry you are not going to quilt anymore, I am sure that it was a difficult decision. You seem to have alot on your plate, I hope only the best for you and your family.I am interested in your items for sale, but I don't see your email or do you do a u2u? I am kinda new at all of this and just came up from PPP! on my new Lenni. I saw your post.

Karen, double click on the E-Mail in the dark blue patch just below the quote which starts, "Life is short..."

Let your email come up and talk to her, or the same with U2U.. double click, type your message.. We usually say something like Mary Beth, I left a u2u for you. She will get it next time she comes in and can answer.

Hope this helps..

May I have a copy of your list, too, please?

Too bad you felt the need to sell your things, but if it isn't enjoyable any more, then it's time to move on. Maybe with less pressure of Customer Quilts, you will be able to enjoy working on your own projects. That's the biggest reason I didn't want to get into longarming as a business...........then it gets to be overwhelming and not fun any more. I wish you the best. You have a lot on your plate to deal with. :)

Archived