Favorite Videos/DVD's

Mary Beth

I have Donita Reeves "Pantographs For Borders & All Over Designs" (really helped alot with seeing the pantos in action, lining it all up and beieng able to use them in borders as well).

I also have some of Pam Clark's, my favorite one of her's is "Background Frenzy" (shows you how to do alot of background fills that could also be used as all over designs if you prefer to do freehand work from the front of the machine).

Joann

Guest Linda S

I like both of Karen McTavish's and I have the Freehand Frenzy DVDs by Nichole Webb. All of those are excellent. I also have the first season of Linda Taylor's Longarm Show from PBS. Very helpful.

Linda

I have Karen Mc Tavish's DVD and book, Linda Taylors book and DVD and I have seen Donita Reeves and all 3 are very good. Although I thought that Donita's gave more information for us new longarm quilters on loading and getting started. Linda's gave a lot of free hand quilting and so did Karens.

I enjoyed all 3 of them and I am still working on the back ground fillers.:)

My DH doesn't mind if I set and watch them in the evenings, its a good thing we have 2 TVs:D

Jean

Millenium

• 4 weeks later...

Archived