It's HERE...MY new mini quilt!!!

CindyT

A beautiful little package just arrived by a handsome young FedEx man with a big ole smile...maybe that was a reaction to my big ole smile that I knew I hadn't ordered anything else lately and was anticipating there be a little mini in that beautiful package. I was right! It is PERFECT! My mini swap secret partner is Annie Mueller and she did an awesome job! I love it! The stitches are so tiny and perfect! AND I'm sharing ONLY pictures with ya'll because this is going in my new quilt studio as soon as the carpet is finished! Then I can kick back and admire my new mini while munching on the yummy dark chocolate M&M's that Annie sent (how'd she know they were my favorite?!). Thank you, Annie!! Thank you Shannon for hosting this swap!

post--13461904877224_thumb.jpg

Okay Girls ..... just to let you know that the email that I received from UPS was a fraud......I called today to find out where my package was, gave them a tracking number and was told it was a fraud, so they had me send them the email to the fraud department.

What a bummer!!

Anyway I'm still excited and waiting.:D:D:D:D:D

Archived