Bliss for Lenni?

Hi Janette & Silke

Below is the message that Dawn posted a couple of weeks ago, with what come with the bliss table for the Lenni

Janette they do not seem to have a shipping price yet for us UK folks. Hopefully soon.

Alas we don't yet have all of the parts in for producing the new Lenni table (that's why it won't be available until after the Houston show) so I am unable to give you an accurate freight quote for the table at this very moment. However, I can tell you what the new Lenni table with Bliss will include:

Two new extruded aluminum rails with built-in truss supports

Two new roller support end arms

New table top

Two new table legs

Cross tube supports for the aluminum rails

Bliss Drive system Steel Rods

New Bliss Carriage

New Bliss Carriage Front and Rear Axles

New Lenni Sewing Head axles to convert wheels to vertical system, including sewing head encoder

Four new M&M wheels for sewing head

Once we have all of the parts in house and can properly box and weigh them, we can let you know about the approximate freight costs. :)

Thanks Kath, I dont know how I missed that post as I have been checking regularly. That is alot of hardware needed, the only thing we would keep of the old table would be the bars and leaders then?

If only they just replaced our wheels with M&M wheels to run on our current table set up as I dont think I can afford this upgrade yet.

Thank you for the information.

I asked Heidi too, an this is her answer:

the $1000 Bliss upgrade is on all new orders. For all existing customers, like yourself, you have two choices for upgrading. You can upgrade to the new Standard table (8 horizontal wheels) for $3000. Or you can upgrade to the new Bliss system for $4000. The only thing that will be used from your existing table is the four poles.

I think that both option are really expensive, I think I have to win in the lotterie first.

Silke

I think that for new customers this is a great deal much like the other machines but for existing customers to have to buy a brand new table and bliss for $4,000.00 is very high indeed, too bad there wasn't a trade in value for the old tables to offset the cost of the new tables. what are we supposed to do with them?

Archived