Spring swap is now a finished flimsy

i got on a roll today and was quite productive....i made binding for all the quilts that i had fabric picked, i made 3 backings, and finished piecing my blocks from the spring swap (i felt guilty cause i finished the sister's choice before i finished the spring one)....

i love the large leaf print of the outer border...

i do not machine quilt. i hand quilt with an electric needle.

Visit my BLOG

THAT LEAF PRINT IS AWESOME. So is the small flower one. That sure is pretty! :) Nothing like a little put the bounce in your step!

Kristina at website and personal blog

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Oh now doesn't that look Fabulous!!! :) (I still have to put my blocks together into a flimsy...)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Very nice quilt top, great color combos.

Love the Hosta leaves of your outer border.... so life-like! I thought you had laid your quilt top on a bed of hostas..... cool!

Judi Olson

Garden City Quilting

Love my Millennium!!  :wub:

" ~ Aspire to Inspire before you Expire ~ "