UQG 6th Biennial Quilt Show!

bobbi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Sandy!

I don't actually know the designer, a picture was given to me and it was just perfect for our raffle quilt, so I figured it out. I prefer something I'd actually put on my bed (as I'm sure many "non" quilters would) to the more intricate designs. I guess I'm just a traditional gal!

I can't wait to see your raffle quilt too! We had 5000 tickets printed and are taking it to different venues each month to sell tickets... Hope it works!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Michele, just who gave you permission to not only attend the Show, but to also have a booth???? No one asked me to help, like you should have done.. course can't do any of it, I can't, as I have the crud creeping back in.. see the Dr. Wed. He may send me up to Duke, and see if they can pin down what is causing me to explode so often.. Anyway, gals and guys, enjoy, have a wonderful time, stay well and safe...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This day in July, our show will be over and I'll be on my way to our family reunion in Brown County, IN! Love Brown County! My sons and I used to get up early on a Sunday morning in the Fall and go to BRown County Inn for their smorgasbord (sic?) breakfast and then go for a long hike in the foothills of the Apalachins (sic?)... it was so great just being with those guys!

Anyway, back to the present!

We will be giving TWO, count 'em! TWO ribbons! When a quilt is pieced by one person and quilted by another, we will give a ribbon to each!!! YAY! I am so glad we decided to do that!

Happy National Quilting Day! I'm going to finish my challenge quilt!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived