What Color is Your frame?

Guest Linda S

Gee! I didn't know they came in designer colors now! :P I guess I would have still chosen basic black, so no biggy. What colors do they come in, by the way?

Linda

If they come in purple, I might have to order a new table . . just joking.

But . . did you know I had a purple house once? A real house and I loved it!

OK, now you all know I'm nuts. But, the house is for sale now and I keep looking online at realtors in Lake Charles, LA to see if they post a picture.

How did I get off on this topic???

Guest Linda S

I got the red hat last Tuesday! :o Along with a purple boa. My sisters gave it to me for my 50th (wait -- how did that happen?) birthday. :o You know, I still feel as though I'm about 35, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I would kind of like a purple frame for my machine though. Do they come in purple? Can I swap, or do I have to buy new? :P

Linda

The day we were picking up my Liberty, Connie mentioned that if I got tired of my black frame they were coming out with colors...powder coated, lots of colors to choose from...very durable. I thought about it for all of 30 seconds....I just need too many other start up things....but it was intriguing(sp?). I would have gone for Eggplant....or BubbleGum....or Neon Blue...or brilliant yellow....this is another reason I didn't get one....who could decide??

Cheryl

Gee's wouldn't a $3.00 can of paint at the hardware be cheaper, and then just think...you could change it with the season's. Hmmmmm just might have to do that. Never thought I would get bored with black, now come to think of it....hmmmmmm.....:P

Now I am envious, I wanna purple frame.

But I got the black one, and my machine is not even six months old.

As far as my DH goes, he does not even know that there is colored frame available. I know what he will say, after he rolls his eyes at me, NOT!!

I too would love to see pictures of the colored frames.

BTW, to all of you who have the colored frames, I got one better, I have cheesecake, made it myself..... YUM!!!!

Blessed Stichin

Archived