FriendShip Swap Pre-Details

doodlebug

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok - so if i send 2 sets, i get back twice as many blocks~ that will surely be enuf for a queen sized quilt???

how will these fabrics work? its a stash buster for me so i can change it if you need me to. just let me know. thanks for organizing!

sidenote - i am so behind on my Christmas chores & what am i doing instead??? :P:D:P:D

post--13461905149806_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by meg

ok - so if i send 2 sets, i get back twice as many blocks~ that will surely be enuf for a queen sized quilt???

how will these fabrics work? its a stash buster for me so i can change it if you need me to. just let me know. thanks for organizing!

sidenote - i am so behind on my Christmas chores & what am i doing instead??? :P:D:P:D

Meg; forget the swap! Instead, sell me your blue fabric that is next to the black/white polka dot and I'll take that really deep red too!!!:D:P (PS...whatever you do, don't tell Shannon I sad that!;))

Originally posted by DoryJM

oops..."said that," I meant "said that"! (Dontcha just hate it when you think you're being so clever and then you have a typo. Totally ruins the whole effect.):(

i completely commiserate. happens to me all the time! join the swap and you'll get the blue & red! ;)

Archived