Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.A

A big winner in Arizona NOW W/PICTURES and now...detail shots on page 2

My thanks to Heidi for offering to post these pics for us. I'm going to get some detail shots at the show today... I know you will all be astonished & inspired by Lois's quilting. Thanks so much for all you kind words, Nancy

thanks for sharing Heidi/Nancy! Nancy, I, too love your Dia de los Muertos quilt! The others are beautiful, but the details in that quilt are awesome!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

Awesome!!! Thank you Heidi for posting the pics. Congrats on winning the ribbons the quilts truly are works of art. Sure wish I could see them up close and personal!!

Irene

ReisingStarQuilts

Auth. APQS Rep.

"Blissfully Quilting on my Milli- PollySue"

These are beautiful and I'm still even more amazed! Thank you for the close ups! and the addtional quilt! too!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Thanks for sharing - they are so wonderful!!! Just loved looking at all of the pictures - hard to pick a favorite!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin