Friendship star swap received list

doodlebug

WooHoo.....Well it would have been sad if they hadn't turned up as this is my first block exchange......I'm pleased my stars are going to get to hang out with their friends...it would of been kind of sad to make a friendship star block exchange quilt with just my own stars........????

See I knew I had some friends somewhere.......!!!!!

Thanks Shannon!

Sorry I didn't get mine out in time. They are being mailed today. I fell and reinjured my right hand and made the incision bleed, skinned my knee and my ankle - duffenschmirtz::( and it really hurt too) The worst part is I had to tell the doctor that I fell. My friend told me that I just have to stop trying to do the "worm" my technique is all wrong. :D:D

I'm just gonna take this opportunity to make excuses for my blocks before you all get them. I'm sorry the seams are all pressed wrong on the white set. I was having problems with my sewing machine, ( which you may have read about on another blog.) but anyway, was obviously not paying attention to my instructions well enough. Didn't want to rip them all out, so hope you all can make them work, with the seams going every which way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived