New pics

cantresh

Hello Ladies,

I typically lurk, but because of all of your beautiful pictures - I decided to splurge and get myself a Quiltazoid. I used some of the attachments to quilt an embroidered quilt for a friend of mine. It was a Christmas gift. I hope that I can figure out how to add the pictures.

If this works, it is the overall, with a close up coming.

Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback. I've been looking at your posts for years, and thinking "That's what I want to do when I grow up", even tho I'm probably older than most of you. I remember seeing one of Heidi's quilts with the border quilted in a rope type of pattern and just falling in love with that pattern. Then I saw the small and large scale spirals. I have since found the RnS boards, and am having so much fun now. This forum is wonderful!

Susan, I love how you framed the embroidery with the oval then CH'd around the oval...really beautiful! I hope you share more pictures. I'm still absorbing all of the beautiful work on this forum and hope that my quilting will one day be beautiful too. QZ is on my wish list...it looks like it is so much fun.

Archived