2004 Millie - MUST SALE $11,000 back to the top. SOLD!!!!

This machine has gotta go!!! Located in Kansas City, Missouri. I would be willing to set up the machine and give you beginner lessons, if you are in the KC area, Kansas, Iowa, or Southern Missouri. This machine has the onboard bobbin winder, that I still use. Had a complete overhaul/spa treatment in 2009, and I have only completed about 4 quilts since then. Here are the specifics:

Copied from the APQS web site Millie description:

On-demand Automatic Stitch Regulator - will reduce your practice time significantly and get you off to a good start with perfect stitches every time.

Handcrafted from aircraft grade aluminum

Throat size of 26" x 10.5" - With 23 square feet of capacity without advancing the fabric

Weight 52 lbs (24 kgs)

Voltage 120V (50/60 Hz)

Super-quiet enclosed DC motor

Precision timing by Synchronous Belt Drive

Standard APQS hopping foot specially designed for use with ruler and guide accessories

Fully adjustable, ergonomically designed handles eliminate carpal tunnel injuries and provide for maximum visibility

Two-stage automatic needle positioner

Single-stitch function

Lower thread cutter, an APQS exclusive

Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting at the touch of a button

Power fabric advance with foot pedal control maintains consistent fabric pressure to eliminate wrinkles and puckers in the quilt.

Also included:

Hartley fly wheel cover

3 zipper sets

Homemade expanded base for thread cutter

Hartley Micro Drive Handles

Donita Reeves Ruler Mate Base plate

Edge Rider Wheels

Email me at mary.atchison1@gmail.com

Call me at 816-734-2904

Or send me a U2U

My previous buyer is waiting for some estate money. I need a deposit or something. I am reposting the machine for sale. If I get a deposit fine/if not, I need to sell the machine and if someone else wants it, it's theirs.

Sylvia, I have thought it was a done deal, and maybe it is, but at this point it is who ever shows up with the money gets the machine.

Originally posted by ffq-lar

(hi MB---how's Jen?)

Jen is doing well. If she over does it, she is down for a few days. Otherwise, she is off the IV, they have removed the pic line, but she is still taking Zofran. She only has about 7 weeks to go...Yippee!!

They are still not telling me the new baby's name. I know it is a girl, but that's it. Haylee knows the name, so I try to worm it out of her, but she is not talkin. Although, she has slipped and told other people when I am not around. It's only a matter of time ;)

So cute when Siblings try to keep a secret like that. Before our last grandson was born, we knew it was a boy and asked his older brothers what his name would be.............we were told....."We aren't supposed to tell !!" Then one day the oldest brother said......"My teacher guessed the name would be Drew............and she COULD BE RIGHT!" He didn't right out and tell me, but gave a very strong hint. DREW was born a few days later. :P:P:P

Archived