Kenquilt 622 - K622 Quilting Machine with 12' Steel Table - $1900

One Kenquilt 622 Longarm Quilting Machine with 12' table for sale. It has a variable speed control, stylus and laser, leaders on rails, handles on the front and back with control buttons, light, thread holders and bobbins.

The 12' rails will hold up to a king sized quilt. The table is built extremely solid and I am impressed with the whole Kenquilt setup. It is easy to load and advance your quilt.

I've been a sewer all my life and love making quilts. After sewing quilt tops I would take them to be quilted and then one day I watched my friend quilt on her Kenquilt machine. I was hooked and had to have one. This was my entry level machine. It is a smooth running machine and I have learned that I just love machine quilting. I'm buying another larger Kenquilt with all the whistles and bells.

Please call with questions to Renee at 970.380.9831 or email me at rc@q.com. Cash only, no shipping. The machine is located in Fort Morgan, CO.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi Renee,

The machine that you call a longarm is really a shortarm, because it only has 11 1/2" in the throat. How do I know this, because that was the first machine I ever owned. I bought mine back in 1994 and the person that owns it now just loves it and has only been timed once. This is a very good beginers machine for those who don't want to spend a lot on a quilting machine. Should sale quick for the right price. zeke...............

Archived