Intellistitch ??

Guest Linda S

I'm on several lists and am aware of lots of folks with Intellistitch on Gammills that really like it, but I'm not sure I know anyone with one on an APQS. There must be someone?

My ultimate 1 came with intellistitch on it and I've been happy with it.

It was already on it so I don't know about the install. I do know that the owner of the company was about an hour away from me. I took my machine to him to be updated. He was extremely nice and went well above what I expected.

There is an Ultimate 11 on here right now with the intellistitch already on it for 5000.00. That might be a better way to go. Just a thought.

Michele

A lot of people have it on the Intelliquilter Yahoo Group, if you need more opinions. I don't know much about it but the same Engineer developed the IQ computer, so I would bet that the intellistitch (stitch regulator) is great.

• 1 year later...

I have an APQS Freedom with the Intellistitch and I love it. You can use it either with the even stitch and set the length, or use it without. I think quilts look much more professional when the Intellistitch is used. I also have the Bliss System and it is worth every penny! I had shoulder surgery before I got my LA machine and I can move my machine just by blowing on it, it is just that easy. There are lots of videos on YouTube.com if you want to see them in action.

Archived