CindyT

I FEEL SPECIAL!!!- Mini Swap #2

I can't contain myself...I just got home from a long guild meeting, spent 2 1/2 hours EARLY this morning knotting and burying threads for a quilt to drop off at guild (she's on a deadline to get these quilts to her publisher and if you can't tell by now, I'm a little stressed and sleep deprived) only to come home to a package with a return address of none other than DOODLEBUG'S!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the phone with my SIL when I opened the mini quilt package so she got to hear ME squeal with excitement!!! I couldn't wait to let you know, but you're gonna have to wait to see pictures of my new treasures!! I won't make you wait too long...I promise.;) Thanks, Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

My pictures aren't going to do it justice, but I'll post in a few minutes. I've got to resize them.

Shannon, it's 85 degrees here today so no snow drifts! Although I don't want to jinx it because it IS only April and we've had lots of short-lived snow here in April before.

post--13461905921123_thumb.jpg

Cindy Thompson

Chrome Top Quilts

The gifties Shannon sent were perfect! My name on a scissor fab (so cute) and a perfect little Rug for my Mug (which I could have used yesterday)! Thank you, Shannon!!! I love them all!

post--13461905921383_thumb.jpg

Cindy Thompson

Chrome Top Quilts

It is so windy out that I had to have hubby's help to hold the quilt still for the picture. It is just gorgeous! Wish you all could see it in person. Thanks again, Shannon! You rock!!!

post--13461905921869_thumb.jpg

Cindy Thompson

Chrome Top Quilts

That is really cute Cindy ..... perfect for spring too!!

I put one in the mail today......hummmmm I wonder who it is going to.:):):)

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff

It is as much fun seeing everyone elses swap quilt as it was making one!

I hope mine comes early this week or it will have to wait until then end of the month as I am away for two weeks.

Lyn

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Shannon's mini she made me is just perfect. In my description of my likes/dislikes I said for the swap partner not to stress...I think she just did what comes naturally to her and had fun with it and those qualities have shown through in the end result. :cool: Her daisy doodle flowers couldn't have fit me better!

Cindy Thompson

Chrome Top Quilts