What have I done??? HELP!!

ffq-lar

The fuse is right there near the on/off switch. Just pull out the plastic piece and the fuse is behind it. However, moving her with the needle down shouldn't have hurt her. Did the needle jump up and down when you moved her? I would think it is nothing big! Swap out that fuse and see what she does. Linda is right about the minimum stitches. Lenni won't run that way either.

My DH checked the fuses earlier, but I just made him re-check - and it's not the fuse. When I turn the machine on, it the needle usually does an up and down - but now when I turn it on, the light comes on, but the needle shaft does not move - it can move if I turn the wheel, but it won't move on it's own. 'sigh'

Guest Linda S

If the lights are on and it's chirping, it can't be the fuse. Have you tried cycling the needle up and down several times with the wheel? Sounds like something is just out of sync. Either that or you might have blown the switch that starts the machine.

Bev,

I got delete happy and clicked on the wrong post and accidentally deleted your initial post instead of my initial response. So sorry! Here is the good news. you are in Canada, and the Canadian machines have two fuses. The second one is the one you have blown. It is under the long angled top cover, next to the power input when you remove the cover. It will have a sticker next to it to tell you what size fuse to get. Switch that out and you should be good to go!

Archived