Forum Gathering at MN Quilt Show in St. Paul--Thursday at 12noon at APQS Booth

This comment added on Sunday: See you all on Thursday at 12noon at the APQS Booth -- Minnesota Quilt Show in St. Paul.

Who's going to the Minnesota Quilt Show in St. Paul this year? We (Forum members) could go out to eat together on Thursday night, or sit together during the Friday night Dessert Event with Katie Pasquini Masopaust. Any takers???

June 16, 17, 18

I live in the metro area...might have to come on thursday night!

I would recommend Teresa's in Mendota Heights, best Mexican food anywhere!, but probably want to look downtown SP. The Woodfire Grill is really good right on west 7th.

We could meet at the APQS booth. Booth number 731/830. It will be next to the MQP quilts and non-judged quilts. For anyone who hasn't tried Bliss...stop in. A Blissed Lenni, Freedom and Millenium will be there!

A little birdie told me that sometime during the day on Thursday Karen McTavish will stop by to say hi in the booth.:):) The birdie did not give a me a time so keep your eyes open for her.

Originally posted by o2bquilting

We could meet at the APQS booth. Booth number 731/830. It will be next to the MQP quilts and non-judged quilts. For anyone who hasn't tried Bliss...stop in. A Blissed Lenni, Freedom and Millenium will be there!

A little birdie told me that sometime during the day on Thursday Karen McTavish will stop by to say hi in the booth.:):) The birdie did not give a me a time so keep your eyes open for her.

That's a good idea, Lucy! Maybe more people will be available during show hours, rather than at night. How about if we meet at the APQS booth on Thursday during lunchtime?

Archived