NQR- Please pray for me.... UPDATE!!!

Went to the doctor today for something routine and she found a lump in my neck where the lymph nodes are. I am scared, terrified, crying....I am a 3 year breast cancer survivor and you can guess what I am thinking. She is sending me for an ultra sound, will know when tomorrow. Please pray that it is nothing and that I remain calm. Posting here as it is a safe place, cannot talk to anyone here yet till I know more....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thoughts coming your way Ardelle. I know it is a very scary time but please don't think negative thoughts. Breathe deeply, do the things that you love and make you happy and keep your mind busy and occupied with happier things until the results are back. You know that the prayer warriors on this site are brilliant.

Unitl tomorrow ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ardelle this is the first time I have posted. I can't stay silent after reading your message. My prayer is for you to feel the tender arms of love around you and that it brings you peace and calm. Whatever lies ahead of you please know there are so many people on this forum to help you and share your load.

Please keep us updated.

Susan

Ardelle..OMG! I would be just as scared as you are. I will say many prayers for you that this is not what you think it might be. I wish I was able to give you a great big hug, but in lieu of that, I am sending a big cyber hug to you...

((((HUGS))))))

Please keep me posted as to how you are doing. You were there for me when I had a big scare nearly 5 months ago, and I am here for you now. Don't hesitate to ask for prayers. We will all keep you in our hearts.

Ardelle, I will pray for you and yours. I just found out today that my breast cancer surgery was successful and I will not have to undergo radiation or chemotherapy. I pray that your health results will be positive as well and we will continue to be impressed with your lovely quilts and your helpful comments.

Charmaine

The Amazon Quilter

Oh gosh.... :( Little tears are welling up in my eyes. I am so sorry I hope this lump is benign and that you get well quickly. The power of prayer and the power of positive thinking are so good. Like Susanne in Australia says--- keep positive.

Until then... we hope and wait for the ultrasound results. ((hugs))

Ardelle, I wish I had the right words to comfort you in this stressful time. I hope knowing that we are all thinking of you and hoping that tomorrow brings good news can bring to you a calmer place. Take a deep breath and try to think positive.

((HUGS))

Ardelle...So sorry to hear your upsetting news. I do know from experience that more lumps are benign than not, but I understand your state of mind. Hugs to you, Roger and the girls. And be assured that nobody in this town will know until it's OK with you. (A little cryptic, but I know you'll understand). Will be thinking of you constantly...

Please let us know when you have news.

Barbara

BlueSky Quilting

Archived