NQR- Please pray for me.... UPDATE!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always say this prayer "God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen". Sit down...close your eyes...repeat this prayer and let yourself be still. You will get through this. You are going to be ok and get through this and we are all going to be here with you.

Wow. I am sitting here reading your good wishes and the tears are just streaming down my face. I need a Kleenex...Thanks, you will never know how much it means to me....

I keep repeating a verse that meant so much to me 3 years ago...In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength. Is. 30:15

Guest Linda S

Ardelle - I know it's easy to say not to worry, and I'm sure you know that worrying is one of the biggest wastes of time because you expend all that energy on what ifs. However, I've been in the mysterious lump situation enough to know that it's impossible not to worry. I'm praying that it's just a random infection or something. Do let us know as soon as you find something out. Hugs to you.

Ardelle,

From experience, I know what you're going through. It's so hard to be rational at a time like this. What worked best for me was picturing my guardian angel with her wings wrapped around me providing me with comfort and warmth during a rough time. Praying that everything will be well for you.

Prayers for a peace of mind and heart, that you find out tomorrow, that the appt. for the ultrasound will be very soon. Prayers that the lump is just an infection.. a slight cold, sinus infection, or nothing, can cause them to puff up.. praying that it's so.

May God hold you in His hands, and give you comfort beyond understanding.

Just like Footsteps In the Sand.

Archived