NQR- Please pray for me.... UPDATE!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy dancing for you! Woohoo! God is so good! Now all that's left is putting the rest of itright on the 24th. My reconnect is set for the 21st so we'll be hospital buddies! I'll be in for at least a week this time. Say some prayers for me, too, please! The disconnect kept me in for 2 months! I'm trying to think of something to write on my tummy for the Dr. Maybe a note to "cut here"!

Originally posted by kennan100

Happy dancing for you! Woohoo! God is so good! Now all that's left is putting the rest of itright on the 24th. My reconnect is set for the 21st so we'll be hospital buddies! I'll be in for at least a week this time. Say some prayers for me, too, please! The disconnect kept me in for 2 months! I'm trying to think of something to write on my tummy for the Dr. Maybe a note to "cut here"!

Oh, Keanna, I must think of something to write on my tummy too, That is too funny! Of course I will keep you in my prayers! I was for my Pre-admission clinic yesterday. All is good and ready to go, just trying to fill the days and not think too much!

Archived