MQX Classes are going fast!

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

MQX registration opened 2.5 hours ago and already, four classes are sold out! Better sign up quickly if you're going. :) BTW - I have a room reserved for the week and can share if anyone needs a roomy. I don't snore (loud), don't smoke, and I spend most of my time at the show.

Guest Linda S

Oh - I forgot to say - I have a room at the Crowne Plaza. It's really nice (I picked Janet-Lee and Mary up there Friday to take them sight-seeing). And, it's only about a block from the Convention Center, so getting back and forth will be really easy. The room has two queen beds, so we can fit four if you don't mind sleeping with someone else, and the rate is $129/night, so it could be fairly inexpensive.

Linda

Guest Linda S

Isn't it funny how more can sneak in there on you? I'm taking some IQ classes (hope to have one by then), and the Sharon Schamber Scarlet Serenade on Saturday. I've tried so many applique techniques and have yet to find the perfect one. Maybe this will be it!

Guest Linda S

Marg - I'm taking some of the beginning ones. 141 with Helen on Line Patterns, 201 with Crystal on Creative Custom with Pantos and IQ, 261 with Cristyn on IQ for show quilting, and 301 on how to use just the designs in the IQ to create patterns. I'm also taking Sharon Schamber's Scarlet Serenade class which is almost all day Saturday. I don't want to re-produce her quilt, but I do want to get better at her technique.

Carol - me too! I always feel like I'm at the starting gate of the Kentucky Derby. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Linda,

I just sent you a U2U. I am new and would really enjoy meeting you and sharing a room. I'll post a picture of myself just as soon as I can figure out how:o I signed up for #359 Deloa Jones' ruler class. I also think the all day with Charlotte Angotti #217 (machine quilting), #169 Can't Leaf it alone with Sally Terry and #149 Claudia Pfeil's Pfeathers are high on my wish list---just have to look them ALL over. So much to choose from...I love it already.

This forum is great! You have all inspired me!

Donna

Carol, count me in! I'm still drooling over the class list...Along with Claudia's Pfun Pfeathers I am signed up for Bit of Bella with Linda McCuean and Deloa's All in the Rulers....I just want to take them all;)

Donna

Life should be this much fun every day!!

Archived