IntelliQuilter Classes in Iowa

Crystal

Bev Sievers and Julie Messerly are hosting me for a two-day extravaganza of all things IQ! They've reorganized Bev's space in Elk Run Heights, Iowa, to make room for a few more students, so I hope that if any of you are interested you'll

contact Julie directly at jmess717@directv.com

Sessions are planned for Friday, June 24 and Saturday, June 25. The beauty of this type of set-up is that it's a nice small group setting, the pace will be dictated by the abilities and interest of the students. We'll have lecture/demo with the use of a digital projector, punctuated by hands-on lab time with Bev's machine, and there will be plenty of time for questions, answers and explanations. I'll cover all manner of subjects and even have a few surprises in store for participants. I have five "formal" classes planned with comprehensive step-by-step handouts - but "meandering" will be possible as we explore the answers to any questions you might have.

It's always fun to gather with like-minded individuals, and I've found that there is no happier bunch of people than IQ owners. Join us for tons of information that will make you more productive and creative using your IntelliQuilter, and tons of fun as we gain new skills, form new friendships and

enjoy a few laughs, snacks and IQ secrets!

Crystal

contact Julie for more information at jmess717@directv.com

I have it on good authority that there will be the very best cupcakes you've ever had! Don't miss it!

Archived