I LOVE Barb Mayfield - she rocks!!!

Hawaii

Barb blew into town (Oahu) last week and gave my Freedom (2007) the spa treatment and installed the new M&M wheels. She is awesome and accomodating and wonderful to talk to and learn from, and a great APQS "techie", she knows her stuff!

Thank you, Barb, my machine is running like a CHAMP (still is a little temperamental on the stitch control, but once she warms up, I am able to adjust the stitch)!

I am using my new CL board "Cosmos" and having a jolly RIDE quilting on my Freedom with M&M wheels!!

Just wondering if your problem is the same as our Penny's...

Seemed in the SR, we'd set it on lowest that it would sew in and the stitches were weaving a very tight fabric. stitching nearly on top of other stitches.

Amy has placed boards, after we tried 2 or 3 new ones. We ended up sending Penny Lenni to Carroll IA, and hoping to get her back soon.

Her stitching still isn't playing nice.. Amy said she's been switching out parts!

Criminey, another week and I'll buy 3 millies.. ROFL... not.

Rita,

The problem that I am having with the SR on the Freedom, is that sometimes I can push the buttons to increase/decrease the stitch length and oftentimes I cannot, it stays at '0". Once the machine warms up a bit it works okay. Sometimes I can increase the number of stitches, but then I can't get it to decrease.

Barb told me how to adjust the length of the stitches, but we did not do it while she was here, because of the above issues.

Other than that, my machine is just humming along. And I am getting some quilting done. Heaven forbid, if I have to send Freedom to Carroll, IA from Hawaii.

Archived