Edgeriders installed

Well the edgeriders finally arrived and we managed to install the carriage onto Lenni.

The actual install was a bit fiddly, but my machine is now sitting square on the carriage and gliding along beautifully.

I did a practice quilt last night with Sally Terry's hooked feathers. It turned out really well and I was able to get nice large curved feathers, which is something I could not get with the original brown wheels that came with my machine. There was always that point where the wheels just couldn't hold the curve and would go off in a straight line.

For me this is a big plus. Not having to fight with the machine means that I'm not going to have such a sore neck and arms and I can quilt quilt quilt on my little Lenni. I think I'm in love with him all over again!

Judy

Judy, Lenni is a GIRL! She did not come with a remote control so I am sure that means she is a girl! ;););););) Glad the new wheels are good for you. One day I will purchase these but my machine is pretty smooth with the old black wheels! Where are the pictures of your baby and the quilt? We wanna see!!!:cool:

JUDY

looking at the picture, I see that the wheels on the frame are not running on the edge of the table frame like mine does. you have another set of small silver rail that the wheels run on along the length of the table. Did they give you another set of silver rails to add to your table??

Your feathers look fantastic!!

Jeanne, It looks like Judy has the original table that breaks apart, the "stow away" table. I would imagine that the rail spacing is the same as the steel table that you have, I can check on that. If not, I am sure that ER company has carriages that will fit both styles of table.

Archived