Crosshatching

Debbie Brown

Originally posted by 3Bquilting

Thanks Bonnie, could you elaborate a bit more on this method. I don't know that I've seen these.

If you click on the link there is a picture showing them under crosshatching ruler. They clip onto the black leveler bar....I'm assuming and maybe I shouldn't that you have one on your machine. They are set at 45degrees both left and right side and you place them where you what them and run your foot down or up the length of your area.

Yes on the black bar, I have the "Millie" and table. I'm looking at the website now. Have you seen or used the "Topper" for using boards and a stylus from the front of the machine. I have several R & S Boards that I cannot use on the back of my machine for lack of space between the carriage base and table.

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

Hmmmmm, I have Linda's rulers and they fit a Lenni and now I drive a Freedom. That just dawned on me! What to do???????????:o

You sell these to someone who has a Lenni and get another pair for your Freedom. When I sold my original machine I knew they wouldn't fit my next machine so I gave then with the machine as part of the Package.

Archived