NQR My Family is in Need of Prayers Please

Praying for you during this tough time. Sometimes I have felt like the river of life has turned to class 5 whitewater rapids and I have been tossed out of the raft. I just hang on to the raft, knowing that there is really nothing else I can do and that the Lord is hanging on to me too. You will make it through no matter what the final results are. You are loved.

Thank you all for your prayers and comforting words, my uncle is starting his radiation treatments next week. And my Aunt Margie (his sister) who is the executor of his estate is making a trip to PA (where he lives)soon to help him get his affairs in order so my 2 adult cousins won't have to worry about it after he's gone. No one in the family expects him to survive this but a little more time would be helpful.

We still don't know anything about what is causing my mom's seizures...she's waiting for her doctor to call her with the results. Mom lives in FL, which makes things difficult since all of us kids are scattered all of the US. She does have a good support system there though with my step father and her friends. But still doesn't make it any easier on us kids when she gets sick, which seems to be happening more and more these past 5 years.

And for my DH we are just playing the waiting game, hopefully he will get a phone interview next week (the prcoess could take as long as 30-60 days we are told).

Did get some good news today on my DH side of the family though. My BIL Wayne who works at the Joplin MO post office just got a transfer to the post office here in AZ up in Flagstaff. He will be moving in a few weeks and my SIL Cath will be moving as soon as they sell their house, which I don't think will take too long.

Then my other SIL Carol (DH's sister and lives here in AZ) whose been out of work since February finally got a job, working for Charles Schawb, starts next week. So all of the prayers are working, just not quit yet for the ones mentioned above. Perhaps it's because God needs to take care of old business first before moving onto the new stuff for the family, so please keep the prayers comming and thank you again for all of your support.

Archived