Wheels on the Millie Help Please...

MLJQuilts

Ok Well I took the wheels all off my machine to clean..Ok Well now I think that I have them on wrong . As the machine is really hard to move. Can some one help me ? I can't find the dirctions tHAT came with my new wheels.. Thank you !! You guys are the Greats!!:(

Sharon, I emailed the instructions, but they bounced back. The files are large (just under 8 mb) and seem to be too big for your e-mail provider. I can snail mail them to you? Let me know what you want me to do.

Sharon, I can mail you the instructions, but it sounds more like an adjustment issue, which isn't addressed in the installation instructions. Check out the thread at http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=13097&page=1#pid132913 - Patty Butcher (katydids) does an excellent job at describing the proper adjustment. The photo shows EdgeRider wheels, but the process is the same: adjust your M&M wheels so that you can just see a sliver of light between the top of the rail and the inside curve of the wheel. That should give you the best ride.

If you still need the printed installation instructions, just let me know - I already have an envelope addressed!;)

Archived