It's here, it's HERE!

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

My IQ arrived yesterday and I plugged it in and charged it up, and have been busy playing away. Helen and Tony will be here Friday morning to install it. I am so excited. Woooooo HOOOOOOOOO! :D:):D

Guest Linda S

Thanks! Yes, I needed to change my signature. It is with regret that I let buyers pry my Circle Lord out of my hands. I love that thing. Now IQ will make those pretty designs for me. For those of you who are not raiding your retirement funds for an IQ, Circle Lord is the way to go.

Guest Linda S

Oh Monika - I hope it won't be too long for you. I originally put myself in the waiting queue last October. I think things are moving more smoothly now that they have the software update out.

Congratulations Linda!

You have a super combination now: APQS with IQ. You will absolutely love it. And in no time you will *see* designs anywhere you go.

Want to see what I did within 24 hours after I got my IQ on my APQS Lucey?

I made a quilted vest :)

See my blog

http://artandstitch-loes.blogspot.com/2011/04/jacket-vest-project-finished-project.html

Oh, and Stella, you have to eat and breathe every now and then, but you can skip sleeping :)

Loes

post--13461906567256_thumb.jpg

Guest Linda S

Oh how pretty, Loes! Oddly enough, I pulled some jacket patterns out of my stash last night and am planning something quilted. I got the art and stitch demo onto my notebook computer, so I'll start playing with that too. I'm really having too much fun!

Loes, I love, love the vest. I wish that I could do garments but they seem to evade my mind. Linda you will really like Loes' Art and Stitch, it's lots of fun. I have made several patterns for my IQ and used it to digitize some embroidery patterns. You get 2 for 1 with this program, well worth the money. You'll always get that 1 customer that wants something you can't find, so guess what you make it on Art and Stitch.

Congrats Linda,

I am sure you are already having sooo much fun with your IQ. I am going to see you at MQX in Portland.

I should have my IQ installed by then. Either end of August or early September is the delivery date, sooooo I could bring my tablet to Portland.

Art and Stitch will be added to my shopping list as soon as I know for sure which part of my Circle Lord Collection I could part with, (I love them all). There are already people wanting to buy them.

Corey

Guest Linda S

Yes! I'll be at MQX West this year. I've got five IQ classes. Will have to look at the Art and Stitch one.

Helen and Tony were here this morning and installed my IQ. I knew this was an incredible piece of equipment, but I had no idea just HOW incredible it is. The possibilities are just endless and it's blowing my mind a bit. The stitches are so perfect, and it does things so much better than I ever could have on my own. What a joy this is!

Archived