Sign in to follow this  
suzanp

Poppies added a picture

C'était très occupé dupuis quelque semaines, mais j'ai fini les "poppies" et je suis très content de mon PPP.

I was super busy the last two weeks, with the grand kids and the guys out big game fishing , but I did manage to finish the poppies quilt!!!

post--13461906710208_thumb.jpg

9f797ea378c8e18b1c167f2369cc32f2.png

APQS Sales France

Blissed Millie

Quiltazoid equipped

h ttp://suzanspatchworkgarden.blogspot.com/

Un très joli motif

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

I ditto what everyone else said!!:):) Beautiful!! Love how you displayed the quilt......

Suzan is coming to the US in October, we are trying to plan a trip to the Houston Market. Life is wonderful!!

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff