Sign in to follow this  
suzanp

Poppies added a picture

Tres magnifique! Gorgeous quilt. You should be proud of yourself.

I need to tell you that my machine's is name "Chocolat". It's because I'm so fond of chocolate and I loved the movie with that name.

Sylvia Jacobus

Millennium-Blissed & Quilt Glide & George

APQS Sales-Service-Education

http://www.vintagequilting.com

http://vintagequilting.blogspot.com

Vintage Quilting

Kent, WA

I like your quilt and your quilting is the perfect match. Love, love poppies, they are happy and friendly. Thanks for posting Suzan.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

Thank you all for your nice comments, It is not my quilt and it is the second poppy quilt that I have quilted, and I have one more to do.....

It is a strange quilt to do because there are funny leaves, and funny spaces. I put my plastic paper on there and draw to find new things but sometimes not easy. I use cotton thread, and I do the same color top and bottom, but I like the looks of the back even thought there is different colors on there. The lady that picked it up was so happy, she thought it was beautiful and that really made my day,( she sends out her quilts to be quilted to other places and this was her first one for me) and I am still doing the Happy Dance, so I guess I am on the good road. Plus it is because of you gals and guy's. here is a picture of the back,

post--13461906717569_thumb.jpg

9f797ea378c8e18b1c167f2369cc32f2.png

APQS Sales France

Blissed Millie

Quiltazoid equipped

h ttp://suzanspatchworkgarden.blogspot.com/

Suzan, your quilt is just lovely, you did a fabulous job on it. I really like the poppies, was this a pattern?

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran